Social Media Icons

slide code

Photo

Mai Stor
Welcome! The name is Mai Stor - a 20 y/o gal who lives in Israel, the holy land, and enjoys nothings more than taking cute pics, traveling the country and the world and eating (a lot). Hope you'll find what you're looking for and stick around for a while!

♥ welcome to my blog! ♥

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Outfits

category 2

Travels

category 3

Lifestyle

ok. read this.



Right now i'm addicted for shopping online and i want to buy so many things!
(Buy the way: my dad bought me a great camera from Ebay and soon i will be able to take photos!!)
you probably ask yourself what do i want to buy: muscles leggings, creepers, high-heels and stuff.
i'm working very hard to make money and soon i will buy to myself iphone because till now? I didn't had one.. so when I get him i will open an instagram to the blog and then you can follow me  ♥
so the only reason that i don't make so many posts is because that i don't have a camera yet and i don't have something to write without the pictures so i'm very sorry about that.
I want to show you the muscles leggings it's super cool and little bit creepy that what i was told ;]

this is something like that and as i say above, this is super cool!! this leggings are from black-milk and it's not available now so i found somewhere else to buy those; i will going to buy them on sheinside i'm in love with those ♥!!
so i wanted to update now and i don't really think that i will do another one this month so i'm sorry.
NEXT MONTH IT'S MY B-DAY!! SURPRISE ME :) I WILL BE 14 YHEEEE =]
xoxo, mai (this is how i wrote my name because then it sounds like 'mey' and i want it will sounds like 'mai')
Editing -
OMG!!! I BOUGHT THOSE LEGGINGS AND ALSO A KENZO SWEATSHIRT ♥
IT'S AMAZING I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM !!!!! <3

Comments

ppl love these

inspiration
*all the photos are from tumblr. hi guys! i just wanted to catch you up a little bit and show you …
The cool kid with the cap + London Video Diary
as i promissed to you- london video diary!! and an outfit post!! 2 exciting things in one. i can&#…
Bright Sequins
*my friend told me to upload this as an animation..  If you saw the sneak peek yesterday, you prob…
Buckled up
Wearing: Pants- Zara, Booties- Oasap  c/o, Hat- Topten, Top- Thailand. Hello there, haven't see…