Social Media Icons

slide code

Photo

Mai Stor
Welcome! The name is Mai Stor - a 20 y/o gal who lives in Israel, the holy land, and enjoys nothings more than taking cute pics, traveling the country and the world and eating (a lot). Hope you'll find what you're looking for and stick around for a while!

♥ welcome to my blog! ♥

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Outfits

category 2

Travels

category 3

Lifestyle

Feline

Long time no seen. Oops. The time is flying by, and I know that I am not posting much, but I was focused on school and social life and all that stuff. In the last month I had some drama (love life, friends etc.), but I fixed those problems, and I decided to go out and take photos for the blog, I'M BACK BABY!!!
Recently, I did some shopping and bought this amazing 'sweater shirt' along with another sweater shirt and a pair of high waisted jeans and all from H&M- I think that this is my favorite store- for now. Basically I saw this skirt that I have since I was 12 y/o, and thought 'hey, they could look good together!' and I guess that I was right. Now for the shoes: I got them as a gift from my dad, he bought them when he was on a trip to Poland and Berlin and I love them so much, but when I walked to school with them I wanted to die because they made me a horrible wound. But it's ok now.
Don't forget to enter to Dawanda Giveaway that is now running on the blog until 10/20!!
See you later Alligator! lol
xoxo, Mai ♥
Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Twitter |

Comments

  1. adorable flats!

    concreterunwayla.blogspot.com
    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look SO lovely! amazing photos! :)

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. u loook super pretty , i really liked your skirt
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is so wonderful

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY FIRST SUIT
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit!!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute sweater, skirt, and pumps. Your smile and hairstyle are also pretty. Looking amazing!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You blog is just Fantastic. Your outfit look is really sweet and innocent. Thumbs up. ;)




    xx
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ppl love these

inspiration
*all the photos are from tumblr. hi guys! i just wanted to catch you up a little bit and show you …
The cool kid with the cap + London Video Diary
as i promissed to you- london video diary!! and an outfit post!! 2 exciting things in one. i can&#…
Bright Sequins
*my friend told me to upload this as an animation..  If you saw the sneak peek yesterday, you prob…
Buckled up
Wearing: Pants- Zara, Booties- Oasap  c/o, Hat- Topten, Top- Thailand. Hello there, haven't see…