Social Media Icons

slide code

Photo

Mai Stor
Welcome! The name is Mai Stor - a 20 y/o gal who lives in Israel, the holy land, and enjoys nothings more than taking cute pics, traveling the country and the world and eating (a lot). Hope you'll find what you're looking for and stick around for a while!

♥ welcome to my blog! ♥

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Outfits

category 2

Travels

category 3

Lifestyle

Europe Photo Diary!

Hi there! I know it has been a very long time since I've posted... Well I'm in 11th grade now in high school, things are rough. But I got some extra time now, so I thought why not coming back to the blog? On other note, in the end of October I was in Paris, Belgium and The Netherlands. This trip was amazing, I had a great time there! But i don't feel like I need to fly again soon haha, I missed my friends a lot. Basically we bought an organized trip to all of these countries, and I had a lot of fun, except from the fact that most of the people in the group were rude and annoying so it was hard to travel with them 8 days in a bus. It wasn't my first time in France, it was actually the third time (once when I was 12, and the second one was when I traveled to Germany and we were on the boarder with France), but it was still breathtaking- the architecture, the Seine and the Eiffel tower. We spent 4 days in France and my favorite part was when we were in the Metro, and I figured out how to buy the tickets and to take the right train. It was fun to have a little bit of control ;) We were also in Disneyland, which was literally abandoned! There were no lines, so I went to 'space mountain' 3 times, and to every other ride in the park. It was so magical and I wish I could go back there right now. After Paris, we took over Holland! Amsterdam is so beautiful, I even loved it more than I loved Paris. It was my first time there, and definitely not the last. In Paris the theme of the city was white, which is cool and all, but in Amsterdam it was brown, and there were tunnels and everything was so stunning!! We visited the Anne-franks' house and we ate in a great steakhouse, did some shopping (not a lot though, my mom hates it) and we were in Effteling- I didn't take photos there, because I wasn't feeling it.. But it was fun, I went on the Baron 1989 or whatever, the python and it was perfect! The hotel was perfect as well. It was a blast staying there. After Holland, we drove to Belgium, and I didn't like this place so much... but Bruges was perfect.
p.s- I do wear glasses, if you haven't noticed haha. Also I took some outfit photos there so be prepared for more posts!!! I'm excited- a lot.

xoxo, Mai ♥
Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Twitter | snapchat- stormia-mai

Comments

  1. Wunderschöne Impressionen!
    Die Glitzer-Treppe gefällt mir besonders gut :D

    Liebste Grüße ♥
    Mai von Sparkle&Sand

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ppl love these

inspiration
*all the photos are from tumblr. hi guys! i just wanted to catch you up a little bit and show you …
The cool kid with the cap + London Video Diary
as i promissed to you- london video diary!! and an outfit post!! 2 exciting things in one. i can&#…
Bright Sequins
*my friend told me to upload this as an animation..  If you saw the sneak peek yesterday, you prob…
Buckled up
Wearing: Pants- Zara, Booties- Oasap  c/o, Hat- Topten, Top- Thailand. Hello there, haven't see…